— A Prose Poem in the Age of the App
Users are required to read and accept the following terms and conditions.
Upon reading all terms and conditions, click the box at the bottom and proceed to the next window.
Caution: Do not skip to the little box at the bottom and click Agree. That’s how we got into this mess in the first place.
- This site guarantees that your identity will not be stolen. But it might be revealed in ways you may have overlooked while posting comments on Facebook.
- This site engages in political subversion. It makes no secret of its intent to infiltrate partisan despair with radical joy.
- This site does not care where you ate dinner last night or what you had for dessert. It will not upload images of the orgasmic risotto for which you paid $42 at a 5-star restaurant which will still find its way through your bowels tomorrow morning whether you capture it for posterity or not.
- This site employs human intelligence. No artificial ingredients.
- This site provides 24-hour customer support. To access it, close your eyes. Find a quiet place. Listen.
- This site is powered by faith, hope and love. The user accepts all related risks, rewards and responsibilities.
If you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above,
check the box and proceed to the next window.
No. Not the window on your computer screen.
The window that offers the best view of the sky.